Thank you to Murphy Must Have Had Kids for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
As part of the award, I need to share 7 things about myself that you may not know. Here goes:
- When I was in Grade 6, I was on a TV show called Spelling Bee. We didn’t win.
- I used to be a “big and beautiful” model. What a stupid name for a group of hot chicks that weren’t skinny sticks. 🙂
- I LOVE scalp massages and would happily have one every single day if I could.
- I think I may be a hermit or was meant to be one. I like NOT leaving my house.
- I had a miscarriage.
- I can’t stand wearing socks. I wear them in the winter because my feet get cold, but I hate them.
- I hate tea. I’ve tried a bazillion kinds and I just do not understand the attraction. It’s slightly coloured, weird smelling water. What is that about?
1. Thank the person who nominated you. 2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post. 3. Share 7 things about yourself. 4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees. 5. Include this set of rules. 6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
My nominees for this award:
*Disclaimer: This is the first time I’ve carried forward a blog award. It takes a lot of time and please don’t feel obligated to follow the rules. (In fact, I “stole” this disclaimer from the lovely gal that nominated me). Please know though, that I nominated you because I love your blog and not just because I “had to”.
Tagged: one lovely blog award